Location: Swansea Community Centre - 15 Waller Ave Bloor West Village - at the corner of Waller and Windermere. The sale starts at 1 PM and runs until 3:30 PM. Our 50% off sale on all "red starred" items starts at 3 PM.
- Shopping is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Line Manager will assign a number to each person as they join the line. In order to be fair to
all, the Line Manager will not allow you to hold places in line.
- Payment can be made by CASH, VISA or MASTERCARD
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN TO THE SALE. IT IS NOT A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN. STROLLERS AND BAGS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING.
- You may want to bring a laundry basket to carry your purchases as you shop.
The Sale is held twice a year, in the Spring and Fall, for all members of the community who are looking to purchase high-quality gently used items like:
- infant to size 14 children's clothing and outerwear
- footwear & sports equipment
- maternity fashions
- high chairs & strollers
- outside & inside play equipment
- books, videos and toys
If you are pregnant and require assistance to shop, there will be volunteers available to help you carry your purchases and select items.